Supporting you towards employment
Are you unemployed, looking for help to find a job, enter further education or training?
Through our current services, CEIS Ayrshire will be there to guide and support you on your journey.
We will support you with –
- Support into employment with access to local vacancies
- Practical support to improve interview skills, application form filling etc.
- Help to improve CVs, cover letters and job search.
- Help to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Help with developing IT and computer skills
- Improve your confidence, motivation and resilience
- Industry specific training courses
- Accredited training such as CSCS, Personal Licence, REHIS, Emergency First Aid at Work
- Access to local work experience opportunities
- Signpost to partner agencies for any further support required
You will be assigned an advisor upon registering with us. They will then work with you through an initial needs assessment and then create an action plan that will be worked on together.
We have strong relationships with local and national employers who are interested in hiring local people and investing in their skills, development and future. It’s these relationships that help us to secure sustainable jobs for our clients.
To find out if you are eligible to access any of this support please get in contact with us by completing the enquiry from below.